Hot Tub Filter Cartridge Cleaner Yourspa 1LtrEnsuring your hot tub's filters are clean is essential for the overall health of your tub!
Specialised Cleaning Liquid for Filter Cartridges
Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. Yourspa Spa Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases from spa filter cartridges, restoring filter efficiency and prolonging the life of such expensive consumables.
- Removes oils & greases from spa & hot tub filters
- Restores filter efficiency
- Overnight soak
How to apply Spa Cartridge Cleaner
IMPORTANT: Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product.
1. Remove cartridge from spa and hose of any loose debris.
2. Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completletely immerse the cartridge elemtn with clean water.
3. Add 1 litre of Spa Cartridge Cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
4. Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow it to soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
5. Remove filter from the solution and rinse through thoroughly with fresh water.
6. Allow the filter cartridge to dry before returning it to service.
This hot tub filter cleaner from YourSpa works to remove oils and greases from your spa and hot tub filters, restoring your filter's efficiency.
Fast-acting, highly effective and built with a long-lasting formula, our spa filter cleaner is essential for any hot tub owner looking to prolong the life of their spa filter. Simply soak your filter in the filter cleaner solution overnight and rinse off in the morning before adding it back to your tub or storing it away for future use.
Delivery of Goods to you
Orders placed on weekends or bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
Our shipping options for this item are:
Evri economy delivery (3-5 days)
Express delivery (1-2 days)
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
We endeavor to dispatch all items within 1 working day, we rely on the postal services of DHL, Evri, and other couriers, in some small cases a delay can occur, and therefore we cannot guarantee 100% your item will arrive within the times stated so these are a guide only. If there is a delay the courier will always try to deliver the following day.
All our deliveries will be tracked and your tracking number will be emailed to you so you can track, rearrange and manage your delivery on the go.